Page 1 of 1
New from Missouri
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:05 pm
by MikeWendeeFree
This is my wife Wendee and I. We have loved the water together for 27 years. I've been restoring an 87 21BR this spring. Love all your boats! Proud to run a Cobalt!
Re: New from Missouri
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 pm
by Big Block Power
Welcome from Wisconsin. Where do you slip the boat? Do you live on the water? We were there two years ago. Fav place. Stayed on the Indian point arm. Did the water level come down yet. I saw it was up to the kimberling city bridge.
Re: New from Missouri
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:58 am
by MikeWendeeFree
Thanks for the Welcome! We do live on the water, its a small lake about two hours from Table Rock. We spend more time on Bull Shoals as it's much closer to home. Table Rock is still 10 ft high, Bull Shoals over 30... The trash has moved to the bank for the most part, we just see it as an opportunity to explore coves that are normally not accessible. Next week we have a four day trip planned, going to cover the entire Lake

Re: New from Missouri
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:37 pm
by liquid
Welcome guys! How long have you had her?
Re: New from Missouri
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 pm
by Big Block Power
Yea I heard bull is nice but not alot of places to see. Just good old nature. Plus not too many boats and people. I want to see Stanton lake yet. I think that's what it's called.
Re: New from Missouri
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:28 pm
by cmattj
Nice!! Spring resto looks complete!!
Just got Mine off Beaver lake and water levels are so high they where launching boats from the parking lot above the ramps.. Die hard Fisherman with high out-drive trim settings!
Congrats and may the water and debris fields be kind!
Re: New from Missouri
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:49 pm
by Big Block Power
That's crazy. We are getting non stop rain here. This sucks.