Page 1 of 1
Lake Cumberland Cobalts
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:32 am
by INDIANA232
Hope i'm in the right area. Looking for other Lake Cumberland cobalt boats. We come out of Beaver creek, but run from the State Dock area down to Grider HIll. I have passed many on the water, but would be nice to see a few more up close. Thanks, Terry.
Re: Lake Cumberland Cobalts
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 pm
by Big Block Power
INDIANA232 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:32 am
Hope i'm in the right area. Looking for other Lake Cumberland cobalt boats. We come out of Beaver creek, but run from the State Dock area down to Grider HIll. I have passed many on the water, but would be nice to see a few more up close. Thanks, Terry.
Nope. A7 will move it to the southeast.
Welcome and we had a blast the 1 time I was on Cumberland though.
Re: Lake Cumberland Cobalts
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:11 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 pm
INDIANA232 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:32 am
Hope i'm in the right area. Looking for other Lake Cumberland cobalt boats. We come out of Beaver creek, but run from the State Dock area down to Grider HIll. I have passed many on the water, but would be nice to see a few more up close. Thanks, Terry.
Nope. A7 will move it to the southeast.
Welcome and we had a blast the 1 time I was on Cumberland though.
.
Done. Thx for the reminder bbp.
.
Re: Lake Cumberland Cobalts
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:02 am
by Kyboater
Hello Indiana232
We boat out of Jamestown at Lake Cumberland. We have some good friends that boat out of Beaver. We spend most of our time in Beaver/Otter. We are really enjoying the new Marina@Rowena. I see several Cobalts each weekend and wonder if any those folks visit this site.
Re: Lake Cumberland Cobalts
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:26 am
by Stagdad
I am at the north end, Woodson Bend, Burnside/Bronston area. We used to be at Grider Hill and love that end of the lake, spent 10+ years there.I make a run down there once a year, about 45-50 lake miles just to see whats new.