Page 1 of 1

Items needed for a 2004 220

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:28 am
by Brokentoy1
I am looking for a few items for the boat that I just bought. The first item would be a Bimini top. Used or any info to where to have a quality one made. Next is one of the foam covers for the ladder. Lastly, the trailer. Would like to find a used trailer, but open to suggestions on dealers or brands for a new one. My previous cobalt had a heritage trailer and I was happy with the quality of it.

Re: Items needed for a 2004 220

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:47 pm
by Big Block Power
We use foam bicycle grips. Works perfect on the ladder.
Trailer get in line with the other 2 looking. I posted 1 out of Milwaukee and one on fb. You guys have to be fast.