Page 1 of 1

looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:23 pm
by richardwcole
I recently purchased a cs22, but did not know that the platform lights were an option. I found the electric connector in the engine compartment that is labeled underwater light which seems to be activated by the platform toggle switch. I will add the lights my self but would like to purchase the connector, anyone else do this or know where to buy electrical parts?

thanks

Rich

Re: looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:55 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey rich. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Any pics of this connector or your boat ? It may help identify the connector you need. Many times it’s a simple Molex connector.

Again welcome aboard mate!




.

Re: looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:07 pm
by Big Block Power
Awe man there is a thread on here for that. Was it green hut? I'm search latter of they don't come in. I think it started with a D?

Re: looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:34 pm
by akorcovelos

Re: looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:35 pm
by Big Block Power
akorcovelos wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:34 pm Here you go: https://www.cobaltchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2611
He's looking for the connector. Was that in that thread?.
Found it.
https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/cobal ... 3-3-4-inch