Page 1 of 1

Foam tape for window

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:27 pm
by ajcampen
Looking to replace the foam cushion between my dash window that opens from right to left. It cushions the window when closed. I called several dealers and they don’t have it.

On Taylormade website they have foam tape however it is like a 32 ft roll. I’d have to do a group but to get so much of it 🤣

So if anyone has replaced theirs please let me know what you used. I would love to keep it OEM

Re: Foam tape for window

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 pm
by Big Block Power
Check on great lakes Skipper.

Re: Foam tape for window

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:38 am
by ajaVT
I am interested in this as well if you do figure out a source. I only need a strip about 2' so let me know if this turns into a group buy. Thanks!

Re: Foam tape for window

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:17 pm
by Holy Smokes
Any close-cell foam gasket should work. Check here and match up the approximate size. I used the smallest size on some hatches on another boat and under the windshield on the 360. Remove any prior residue and prep the surface with alcohol (not the drinking kind!)