Page 1 of 1

2003 swim platform

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:35 pm
by 03Cobalt226
HELP! I just bought a 2003 226 and one of the release bolts is missing on the swim platform. I called my local Cobalt dealer and they said Cobalt does not sell them anymore. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Re: 2003 swim platform

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:13 pm
by AsLan7
Hey 03C. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Sorry to hear about your platform woes. Have you tried Great Lakes Skipper ?

Any pics of your rig?

Again welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 2003 swim platform

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:14 pm
by Big Block Power
Sorry about that but if you look at another thread on here about 226 platform you can find it at the bottom of a lake. Sorry but that's all I got.
Don't go boating without it. Don't say I didn't warn you 😂
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3755&p=74445&hilit ... orm#p74445

Re: 2003 swim platform

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:28 pm
by Cruiser64
It almost looks like the same style of pin that holds the Bimini poles in. If so I bought mine off Ebay. If not my bad pic was a little fuzzy.

Re: 2003 swim platform

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:23 am
by Holy Smokes
I don't know exactly what they look like, but it seems you can find about anything here:

https://www.mcmaster.com/