Page 1 of 1

A few reviews of my favorite smaller Cobalt - the 210

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
by jhnmdahl
Nice magazine review in Power Boating Canada, starting on p. 26. Note their test boat had the Volvo V8-225 I eventually ordered too:

http://www.powerboating.com/magazines/pbc/2013/28-5

and a video "review" that's a nice walkthrough for people without a Cobalt dealer in your neighborhood:

.


.

Re: A few reviews of my favorite smaller Cobalt - the 210

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 pm
by Big Block Power
John. This thread was looking lonely I thought I would bump it up. Not sure what happened to the Canadian test.

Re: A few reviews of my favorite smaller Cobalt - the 210

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:47 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 pm John. This thread was looking lonely I thought I would bump it up. Not sure what happened to the Canadian test.
.
Agreed.

Also fixed the youTube vid so it will play now. :geek:

.