Page 1 of 1

Richmond, VA - 2013 232

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 pm
by TwoBurgers
HI there! I troll on The Hull Truth, but have been meaning to join up here. Like many of you, I am looking forward to prepping the boat for the first 80 degree day - my threshold to take the boat to Lake Anna to assure all is spot on and ready for the summer. I purchased my 232 11/13 out of IN - had 22 hours on it. I currently have about 235 hours and very much enjoy the boat. Besides a light compounding, polish and wax, I may upgrade the audio to JL speakers and larger amp. I'll also have another distraction this spring... getting a new ski - pick up a Yam GP1800 in a few weeks.
Image

Re: Richmond, VA - 2013 232

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:33 am
by Big Block Power
Very sharp and welcome from Wisconsin.

Re: Richmond, VA - 2013 232

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:02 pm
by liquid
Nice whip. Welcome from Rochacha