Page 1 of 1
Body Style
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:34 pm
by ATX Cobalt
I have a 2007 200 and would like to know what year they started and ended my model. Looking to put Seadek in my boat and would like to provide them all the years of the same floor pattern for 200s.
In addition, if anyone here has done a template of their entire 200 layout let me know.
Thanks in advance for any help given!
Re: Body Style
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:56 pm
by Big Block Power
2003 to 2008
Re: Body Style
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm
by Mike in SC
I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
Re: Body Style
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:46 pm
by Big Block Power
Mike in SC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm
I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
If you want some in your ski locker or walk through. You have to cut it though. I have some that I could sell.
Re: Body Style
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:01 pm
by Bfun220
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Mike in SC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm
I wouldn't mind a panel of that stuff on the ski locker and the walk through parts...good to know that kind of info.
If you want some in your ski locker or walk through. You have to cut it though. I have some that I could sell.
Hay, that stuff looks familiar.
Re: Body Style
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:37 am
by ATX Cobalt