Page 1 of 1

FS: 2004 Cobalt 262 Craigslist

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 am
by smokymance
Found this on craigslist...seems like an interesting custom boat with the large custom built platform!

Thought id share as i know these boats are getting rarer to find!

https://nmi.craigslist.org/boa/d/ann-ar ... 52518.html

Re: FS: 2004 Cobalt 262 Craigslist

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:36 am
by tgrace98
Is that a swim platform or a truck bed?

Re: FS: 2004 Cobalt 262 Craigslist

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:15 pm
by AsLan7
.
Wow, interesting look.

I see he had the vinyl redone with the Cobalt logos sewn into the engine hatch cushions.

.

Re: FS: 2004 Cobalt 262 Craigslist

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:25 pm
by Driller
now that's a swim platform!!!!

Re: FS: 2004 Cobalt 262 Craigslist

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:46 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:15 pm .
Wow, interesting look.

I see he had the vinyl redone with the Cobalt logos sewn into the engine hatch cushions.

.
I like that. Mine was just starting to crack this year. Minor right now but in the spring I was emailing diff places around me to see if they could do something like that and never got a response. I emailed his listing to see where he got it done.
He also has a new tower I bet he would sell separately for someone looking for one.

Re: FS: 2004 Cobalt 262 Craigslist

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 pm
by MikeBo
How to turn your 26 foot boat into a 32 footer 😋, a band could set up on that thing.