Page 1 of 1
New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:02 pm
by jhnmdahl
It's not on their website yet, but Cobalt has released the first details on their new CS1 boat. Base price is $60k with a Volvo V6-240, up to $75k with a V8-350 DP:
cobaltcs1.jpg
cobaltcs1rear.jpg
cobaltcs1front.jpg
Re: New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 am
by Big Block Power
Yes that's not for me. It's going to get awful tight in that cockpit.
Re: New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 am
by jhnmdahl
I think it depends on the audience. We love our 210, but it's usually just the two of us or sometimes the two of us and another couple or a couple nieces. It could be a great fit for that kind of use.
New 2017 CS1
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:08 am
by Skiingstrongman
http://www.cobaltboats.com/our_boats/CS ... JyTQIY8LYU
The lines are really nice and now you have the option of the single or double walk through. I actually prefer the lower freeboard, if you're not in big water it makes it easier to pull skis and things in from the water it's also just kind of nice to be on the water.
Re: New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 pm
by Big Block Power
You know I didn't notice until I started looking how much more freeboard is on the R3 vs my 220. I don't pick up skis so not a issue.99% of our water sports is done off the back of the boat.
Re: New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:30 pm
by Skiingstrongman
We have a lot of slalom so picking up dropped skis and also the ease of my older parents to step over the gunwale from the dock. It wouldn't be make or break either way.
Re: New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am
by liquid
definitely a little tight but I like it.