Page 1 of 1

262 Fuse/Battery??

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm
by juddmyers
My 262 has dual batteries. I was running it set in number 2 today. I try to alternate them every trip out. I pulled into a bay and reached up to shut off the engine. I heard a pop over the speakers like my amp kicking off power. That is normal but this time it seemed louder and now my battery 2 is not functioning at all. Battery 1 is fine. Any ideas ?? All breakers are fine.

Re: 262 Fuse/Battery??

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:30 pm
by Norris_Boating
Did you test the voltage on battery 2?

Re: 262 Fuse/Battery??

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 pm
by juddmyers
I will test it when I pull it out of the water tomorrow but both batteries are about 2 months old. Brand spanking new

Re: 262 Fuse/Battery??

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm
by juddmyers
Voltage is fine