Page 1 of 1

14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:14 pm
by higginspa1371
New Gator Step swim pad/transom walk thru. 400 plus shipping.

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:51 am
by higginspa1371
Will take 250 plus shipping...

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:33 am
by higginspa1371
How about $150 plus shipping. Any takers? What it will look like installed.

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:27 pm
by IMALLYNN
I might be interested. I have a 2013 R5, assuming it would fit? I have similar decking from factory on now, but it looks a little tired. Any idea how much of a PITA it would be to remove / peel the factory pad and install this one?

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:37 pm
by Big Block Power
IMALLYNN wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:27 pm I might be interested. I have a 2013 R5, assuming it would fit? I have similar decking from factory on now, but it looks a little tired. Any idea how much of a PITA it would be to remove / peel the factory pad and install this one?
It's a pain but well worth it at that price. Heck I don't even own one and tempted.

Re: 14 to 2020 R5 Swim Pad/Transom Walk Thru

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:30 pm
by higginspa1371
If its currently gator step, it is supposed to come off easier than sea dek. Pull up video from manufacturer. I will get the shipping price. You have all spring to get the new one on.