Page 1 of 2

2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:13 am
by Big Block Power
I needed something to work on this winter so I bought this boat that needs a good cleaning and love. She will be for sale soon enough. She will look like new soon. It's sitting on a 2011 Eagle Trailer with a folding tongue.

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:39 am
by jhnmdahl
Too funny. I envy both your budget and your space for such projects. One of the problems with being a big-city dweller.

Edit: I thought that looked familiar! http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/b ... 71759.html

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:26 pm
by Big Block Power
Yep. They wanted to move it before winter. Surprised they don't try to fix anything and get the boat to where it should be. There loss my gain.

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 pm
by Big Block Power
If anyone is looking for a good 220 boat she's going to be ready by March. Very clean and you wont have to do anything to her. $25995

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 pm
by ColinC
New to the forum and not a Cobalt owner (yet). Interested in learning more about the 220 and what you've done to it over the winter.

We are looking for our first family day boat, and this might be a fit. Please let me know how best to contact you.

Thanks.

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm
by Big Block Power
I'll send you a pm with my number. I love the 220 I've had 4 of them and a 200. Great size boat, runs well 52-54mph rides great. Great size plenty of room for this size. Swim platform makes it a 24ft boat.

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:00 am
by Big Block Power
Colin pm was sent. Thanks BB

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 pm
by Hope2
PM sent

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:15 pm
by Big Block Power
Text was sent. Welcome to the forum :-)

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:54 am
by jhnmdahl
Colin, you'll have a hard time finding a better boat in this size range. Hope to see you around here long-term as a Cobalt owner!

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:57 pm
by Big Block Power
Colin did you get that 222 closer to you? Pictures or it didn't happen?

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:46 pm
by Big Block Power
Current pictures from today.

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:48 pm
by Big Block Power
More.

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:31 pm
by Skiingstrongman
Is that seadek on the anchor locker?

Re: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:32 pm
by Big Block Power
It's seadek like material.I used it on my 200 walk through and anchor lid and Lid on this 220 and I'll add it to my walk through and not sure what else yet on my black 220. It's good stuff.and cheaper than sea dek.And great customer service Patti is the best. If you don't see just ask.
North Shore Inc.
I think it's nice if your dock is in front of you so if you step on something you don't slip off.