Page 1 of 1

Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:38 pm
by Chapman
Had some damage to mine and looking to see if anyone has one at a reasonable price. Thanks.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:29 am
by Big Block Power
Did you check with the dealer? When I was trying to get one fur a buddy they were not priced that bad. I have not seen one anywhere since they came out.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:54 am
by Chapman
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:29 am Did you check with the dealer? When I was trying to get one fur a buddy they were not priced that bad. I have not seen one anywhere since they came out.
Yes it was priced at $2000. Incredible.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey Chapman. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Sorry to hear about your swim step woes. You may be biting the bullet on that one. I would think an insurance claim may ease the pain.

What happened that damaged it? Any pics?

Feel free to throw a few in an intro thread if you have time.

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:27 am
by Chapman
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 am .
Hey Chapman. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Sorry to hear about your swim step woes. You may be biting the bullet on that one. I would think an insurance claim may ease the pain.

What happened that damaged it? Any pics?

Feel free to throw a few in an intro thread if you have time.

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.
Thank you sir. I thought about insurance but now that you mention it I will run that down and see if it might be covered which would be great if I could get a new one.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:37 am
by AsLan7
Chapman wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:27 am
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 am .
Hey Chapman. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Sorry to hear about your swim step woes. You may be biting the bullet on that one. I would think an insurance claim may ease the pain.

What happened that damaged it? Any pics?

Feel free to throw a few in an intro thread if you have time.

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.
Thank you sir. I thought about insurance but now that you mention it I will run that down and see if it might be covered which would be great if I could get a new one.
.
Sure.
That's certainly the purpose of your boat insurance...to reduce the risk of financial loss for covered items--especially the heavy hitting ones to the checkbook. Not sure what your deductible is but it is worth a call.

.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 am
by ajcampen
Chapman wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:27 am
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 am .
Hey Chapman. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Sorry to hear about your swim step woes. You may be biting the bullet on that one. I would think an insurance claim may ease the pain.

What happened that damaged it? Any pics?

Feel free to throw a few in an intro thread if you have time.

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.
Thank you sir. I thought about insurance but now that you mention it I will run that down and see if it might be covered which would be great if I could get a new one.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=334

TwoBurgers has one. Might be wrong size though

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 pm
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 am
Chapman wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:27 am
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 am .
Hey Chapman. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Sorry to hear about your swim step woes. You may be biting the bullet on that one. I would think an insurance claim may ease the pain.

What happened that damaged it? Any pics?

Feel free to throw a few in an intro thread if you have time.

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.
Thank you sir. I thought about insurance but now that you mention it I will run that down and see if it might be covered which would be great if I could get a new one.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=334

TwoBurgers has one. Might be wrong size though
2 years later I think he's up to 4 burgers πŸ˜‚

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 pm
by ajcampen
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 pm
ajcampen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 am
Chapman wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:27 am

Thank you sir. I thought about insurance but now that you mention it I will run that down and see if it might be covered which would be great if I could get a new one.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=334

TwoBurgers has one. Might be wrong size though
2 years later I think he's up to 4 burgers πŸ˜‚
You crack me up on the things you respond to 🀣 is it Friday yet?

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:01 pm
by AsLan7
ajcampen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 pm
ajcampen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 am

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=334

TwoBurgers has one. Might be wrong size though
2 years later I think he's up to 4 burgers πŸ˜‚
You crack me up on the things you respond to 🀣 is it Friday yet?
.
He responds to everything to gain back his promotion. :lol:
.

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:01 pm
ajcampen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 pm

2 years later I think he's up to 4 burgers πŸ˜‚
You crack me up on the things you respond to 🀣 is it Friday yet?
.
He responds to everything to gain back his promotion. :lol:
.
700 more posts by when? I'm trying hard. Lol
I was just trying to be funny. Lol

Re: Replacement Swim Step for 2016 R3

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:01 pm
ajcampen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 pm
You crack me up on the things you respond to 🀣 is it Friday yet?
.
He responds to everything to gain back his promotion. :lol:
.
700 more posts by when? I'm trying hard. Lol
I was just trying to be funny. Lol
.
Come talk to me when you’re a Fleet Admiral (again) you lowly minion. :lol:

.