Page 1 of 1
1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:41 pm
by kpacker
She's been a great boat. I've owned her for 8 yrs. Origional motor had a cracked block and the guy I purchased from had insurance put in the new 383. Regular maintenance and repair work done at Morgan Marine in Elephant Butte. I just had her up at Lake Powell for a week. Did great.
https://elpaso.craigslist.org/boa/d/el- ... 54331.html
Feel free to text or call. Thanks
Keith
702-883-439one
Re: 1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:02 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey Keith. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!
That Condurre appears to be in nice shape. Haven’t seen the 383 in awhile. Nice pic.
Hopefully you’ll generate some interest on the forum.
Feel free to stay awhile.
...and welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: 1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:47 am
by akorcovelos
Looks super clean for a '90, GLWS.
Re: 1990 252 Condurre w/ 383 Stroker
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:06 pm
by AsLan7
kpacker wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:41 pm
She's been a great boat. I've owned her for 8 yrs. Origional motor had a cracked block and the guy I purchased from had insurance put in the new 383. Regular maintenance and repair work done at Morgan Marine in Elephant Butte. I just had her up at Lake Powell for a week. Did great.
https://elpaso.craigslist.org/boa/d/el- ... 54331.html
Feel free to text or call. Thanks
Keith
702-883-439one
.
I have a buddy who may be interested. I sent him your link.
.