Page 1 of 1

5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:47 pm
by jma2@fuse.net
So when I go down to my dock, I typically carry stuff in a 5-gallon pail. I got tired of the "Lowes" label on the pail, so I decided to spruce mine up for next summer. I used Goof-Off to remove the Lowes label and then applied a Cobalt decal in its place. I did this to a plain white pail too. Here they are:

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:09 pm
by Big Block Power
I like the idea.

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:15 pm
by akorcovelos
Looks great. What kind of cutter do you have?

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:51 pm
by Bfun220
Wow, those look good. I may have to do this.

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:53 pm
by AsLan7
Wow. Those look like an OEM product. Great job Jim!๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:53 am
by Ytmsn
Looks great! Where did you find the big stickers?

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:29 am
by jma2@fuse.net
I purchased the decals from eBay. Very good quality. I cleaned the application area with acetone before applying them. They adhered well, but only time will tell how they'll hold up.

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:44 am
by tgrace98
Wow nice work! Those buckets just quadrupled in value ๐Ÿ˜€

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:05 pm
by akorcovelos
If itโ€™s cast vinyl rated for outdoor use itโ€™s either 5 or 7 year UV lifespan.

Same stuff I use for race car liveries and boat names.

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 am
by BIGGUSBLOCKUS
Very cool! Nice work.

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 am
by Bobo87
What an awesome idea ๐Ÿ’ก! They look great. Bet you could sell some of those, especially if you had some in Ref for the red boat group. They usually spend the most money ๐Ÿ˜

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:19 am
by Ytmsn
Bobo87 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 am What an awesome idea ๐Ÿ’ก! They look great. Bet you could sell some of those, especially if you had some in Ref for the red boat group. They usually spend the most money ๐Ÿ˜
Ha! That's only because they're trying to bring up the game to black boat standards!

Btw, look up there. โฌ†๏ธ

What color is that boat? Hmm? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
by Bobo87
Ytmsn wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:19 am
Bobo87 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 am What an awesome idea ๐Ÿ’ก! They look great. Bet you could sell some of those, especially if you had some in Ref for the red boat group. They usually spend the most money ๐Ÿ˜
Ha! That's only because they're trying to bring up the game to black boat standards!

Btw, look up there. โฌ†๏ธ


What color is that boat? Hmm? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
YT you are right. Since I learned at the Cobalt Factory tour Blue is the most popular Cobalt color I have no insecurities about my color choice. You could say I was โ€œstirring the pailโ€ of the โ€œred boatโ€ faction vs โ€œblack boatโ€ faction. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:44 pm
by Norris_Boating
That's so cool, I am inspired (and bored in the winter! )

Re: 5-Gallon Pail

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:43 am
by liquid
Those toilets look great.