Page 1 of 1

Volvo F5 & F7 props

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:30 am
by Big Block Power
I bought a set of F8's from a gentleman from out east and he still has a set of new F5's and a balanced and blue printed repaired F7's from who ever Volvo uses on there test props. Mine were perfect so I trust him.
He wants $800 for each of them and is pretty firm on that price. I was going to buy the F7 but I can't see that much for a spare set or a experiment set. That's how I know he won't come down. I tired. He asked me to list them for him. He doesn't like ebay. I used paypal to pay him on my set though. He retired from Volvo too. Kind of cool.

Re: Volvo F5 & F7 props

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:12 am
by jhnmdahl
They do look clean, and a bargain given the price of new ones. My Volvo has the FH helical prop shaft, but these would be a great value for someone who can use them.

Re: Volvo F5 & F7 props

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:36 pm
by Big Block Power
Yep he paid over $1100 for the F5 not too long ago. He ended up going with F6
I'm pretty happy with my F8 but I still got a few hundred rpm to go but I don't want to lose any more speed or I would get the F7. I really wish they would come out with a good 4 blade set up. Hill marine doesn't go up to F8

Re: Volvo F5 & F7 props

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:15 am
by Big Block Power
F5 sold
Only F7 left