Page 1 of 2
Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 pm
by tgrace98
Someone please buy this before I make a few phone calls... If it had captains call I would probably be on the phone with the guy as I type this.
https://northmiss.craigslist.org/boa/d/ ... 42086.html
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:24 pm
by AsLan7
That's all you TG98.....go for it!!!

Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:46 pm
by tgrace98
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:24 pm
That's all you TG98.....go for it!!!
The boss already said no

Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm
by AsLan7
tgrace98 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:46 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:24 pm
That's all you TG98.....go for it!!!
The boss already said no
.
Well, you can always dream....or visit Matt.

Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm
by tgrace98
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:46 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:24 pm
That's all you TG98.....go for it!!!
The boss already said no
.
Well, you can always dream....or visit Matt.
Hahaha! Her exact words were it doesn’t have a tower.... I said but it has 2 big blocks to make up for it! And I didn’t get a response.
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 pm
by AsLan7
tgrace98 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:46 pm
The boss already said no
.
Well, you can always dream....or visit Matt.
Hahaha! Her exact words were it doesn’t have a tower.... I said but it has 2 big blocks to make up for it! And I didn’t get a response.
\.
She's jealous of those double D's (drives). Maybe she wants an even bigger rack (tower).

Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:26 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm
.
Well, you can always dream....or visit Matt.
Hahaha! Her exact words were it doesn’t have a tower.... I said but it has 2 big blocks to make up for it! And I didn’t get a response.
\.
She's jealous of those double D's (drives). Maybe she wants an even bigger rack (tower).
That's funny right there.
I really can't believe all of the bb's in cobalt's that don't have cc. Such a crime.
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 pm
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:26 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm
Hahaha! Her exact words were it doesn’t have a tower.... I said but it has 2 big blocks to make up for it! And I didn’t get a response.
\.
She's jealous of those double D's (drives). Maybe she wants an even bigger rack (tower).
That's funny right there.
I really can't believe all of the bb's in cobalt's that don't have cc. Such a crime.
That’s a nice low hour 282! Someone will have a well kept one for sure by the pics.
You're right ..I’m surprise someone ponied up and ordered it with twin bigs , and the box for CC you skip.. ??
Our member Markus was in purchase in a 282 and Sampson makes a tower for it. I was hoping he would show back up here.
He was never heard from again

Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:35 am
by Ytmsn
Tgrace sent me this link yesterday and we talked about it. It's a freakin nice boat! The sampson tower and CC can be added along with a swimdeck.com deck. But for that price, it should already have all that. IF I was thinking about another boat, this one would have to be at a deep discount for me to play, and I dont think the seller is in that mindset right now. He might be if it hasn't moved in about 3 months...
Otherwise, tgrace and I would be arm wrestling!
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 am
by tgrace98
yep I'd have to get it for under 50 to be happy, cause it needs what you said. sampson arch, extended swim platform, and CC. I just rattled off about 10k worth of upgrades. if not more.
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:46 pm
by MikeBo
All can be added...the key less than 10 hours per year is hard to find. I love this boat. Has to be one of the fastest Cobalts ever made. As far as CC, I always enjoy the look on the face of the loud boat when we fly by them, in stealth mode.
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:36 am
by ColinC
tgrace98 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 am
yep I'd have to get it for under 50 to be happy, cause it needs what you said. sampson arch, extended swim platform, and CC. I just rattled off about 10k worth of upgrades. if not more.
There’s a 2005 282 near me that might be one to consider.
- freshwater
- twin Volvo 8.1 gi
- 240 hours
- Captains Call
- Black hull with yellow waterline stripe
Asking price is approximately $53K USD.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motor ... 1377567355
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:32 pm
by ColinC
Don't be confused by the 'wanted' ad. The boat is for sale.
Also, the $69K Canadian asking price is approximately $53K in US dollars.
As for location, it ain't that far from the border. Heck, it's only three hours from where Tuscany lives.
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:43 pm
by tgrace98
I saw that one on the facebook group. looks really nice!
Also the one I posted is no longer on craigslist. So the owner either sold it or had a change of heart.
Re: Nice 2005 282 for sale
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:56 pm
by ColinC
I'm sure that boat could be bought for $47.5K USD or less. The market here for a boat like that is quite limited.