Page 1 of 1

( 2006) Cobalt 272. Great power & all the Bells

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:22 pm
by cmattj
I’m sure some have seen this new listing on My Cobalt .

These are the unicorns..

http://www.mycobalt.net/2018/08/08/2006 ... rs+Club%29

Re: ( 2006) Cobalt 272. Great power & all the Bells

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:50 am
by tsouthard91
So bada$$

Re: ( 2006) Cobalt 272. Great power & all the Bells

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:51 am
by BIGGUSBLOCKUS
Marshalltown is about 45 minutes away from me, so if a member wants eyes on it I could certainly assist.

Re: ( 2006) Cobalt 272. Great power & all the Bells

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 am
by cmattj
Nice offer big. Gonna look sweet behind your truckšŸ˜‚

I Gotta say when they run the black boot to the hull they look slick in the water.