Page 1 of 1

Nice 04 262 Cobalt For Sale

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
by Cobalt262man
04 Cobalt 262 For Sale 180 original hours! Fresh Water only


https://houston.craigslist.org/boa/d/20 ... 16129.html

Thanks,
Chris
281-853-5465 with any questions.

Re: Nice 04 262 Cobalt For Sale

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:54 pm
by AsLan7
She’s in beautiful shape Chris ! She’ll sell fast!

Curious why you are selling?

Re: Nice 04 262 Cobalt For Sale

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:08 pm
by Bobo87
Nice boat Chris. Wish you had her for sale 8 months ago. I’d bought it especially since it is so close to home. What lakes did you take her out on?

Re: Nice 04 262 Cobalt For Sale

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:17 am
by Cobalt262man
Thanks for the feedback. We typically go to Conroe. Sometimes go to Lake Travis and Canyon. Looking to go newer and bigger.

Thanks again,
Chris

Re: Nice 04 262 Cobalt For Sale

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:52 pm
by Bobo87
All nice lakes, Chris. I understand the bigger part. I’ll check around since I live in H-Town.