Page 1 of 1
WTB: Cockpit Cover for 226
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:32 pm
by brl96
I bought a 2000 Cobalt 226 which has the bow cover but not the cockpit cover. The boat has no tower. If you have one your willing to sell, please let me know.
Brian
Re: WTB: Cockpit Cover for 226
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 pm
by cmattj
brl96 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:32 pm
I bought a 2000 Cobalt 226 which has the bow cover but not the cockpit cover. The boat has no tower. If you have one your willing to sell, please let me know.
Brian
Hey Brian welcome back.. get some pics and info in your cockpit covered deprived Cobalt . We'd like to see it!
Snaps are added on install and no 2 are alike pal. Have one made in sunbrella fabric and you'll be set.
Re: WTB: Cockpit Cover for 226
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:45 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 pm
brl96 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:32 pm
I bought a 2000 Cobalt 226 which has the bow cover but not the cockpit cover. The boat has no tower. If you have one your willing to sell, please let me know.
Brian
Hey Brian welcome back.. get some pics and info in your cockpit covered deprived Cobalt . We'd like to see it!
Snaps are added on install and no 2 are alike pal. Have one made in sunbrella fabric and you'll be set.
Are you sure? I would think they are all the same?
Re: WTB: Cockpit Cover for 226
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 pm
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:45 pm
cmattj wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 pm
brl96 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:32 pm
I bought a 2000 Cobalt 226 which has the bow cover but not the cockpit cover. The boat has no tower. If you have one your willing to sell, please let me know.
Brian
Hey Brian welcome back.. get some pics and info in your cockpit covered deprived Cobalt . We'd like to see it!
Snaps are added on install and no 2 are alike pal. Have one made in sunbrella fabric and you'll be set.
Are you sure? I would think they are all the same?

Yep good enough. Well just move the screws.. geeze I forgot Cobalt engineering had templates.
Re: WTB: Cockpit Cover for 226
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:12 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:45 pm
cmattj wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 pm
Hey Brian welcome back.. get some pics and info in your cockpit covered deprived Cobalt . We'd like to see it!
Snaps are added on install and no 2 are alike pal. Have one made in sunbrella fabric and you'll be set.
Are you sure? I would think they are all the same?

Yep good enough. Well just move the screws.. geeze I forgot Cobalt engineering had templates.
Exactly. They will match up. Go drink your lemonade. Lol