Page 1 of 2

Miami Boating

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:53 am
by Big Block Power
I just saw this vid. It's pretty cool. The yellow Lambo is actually the green one that I posted earlier.
https://youtu.be/Fc_sEMXaTvA

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 am
by AsLan7
.
Nice post BbP.
Not impressed with that reporter but enjoyed the past present and future of the go fast Boat. Surprised Aronow was not mentioned as he was the catalyst that brought that scene to life.

.

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:48 am
by Big Block Power
Yea the guy is a dork. But look what he drove and saw. It's pretty cool. Some day

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am
by Airman
Thank you for the video :) When I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing! :D So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 am
by AsLan7
Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am Thank you for the video :) When I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing! :D So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
Hey Airman. I see you just joined. Welcome to the CChat forum.
Not sure if this is commercial spam or a legitimate post.

How did you get into Cobalt boats?

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:05 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 am
Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am Thank you for the video :) When I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing! :D So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
Hey Airman. I see you just joined. Welcome to the CChat forum.
Not sure if this is commercial spam or a legitimate post.

How did you get into Cobalt boats?
Bam spam I say A7

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:17 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:05 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 am
Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am Thank you for the video :) When I was renting an apartment in Miami https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/miami/, I was boating in exactly the same one and it was amazing! :D So I recommend if you are in the area it is worth all the money!
Hey Airman. I see you just joined. Welcome to the CChat forum.
Not sure if this is commercial spam or a legitimate post.

How did you get into Cobalt boats?
Bam spam I say A7
.
That's what I suspect. But I shall give him 24 hours notice to respond before he's banished into cyberspace. 8-)

.

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:48 pm
by cmattj
Manual spam with emojis.. and from Spain. Tell us more as at least he bumped a cool thread!

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:06 pm
by Airman
why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boats :) saw your link on the video and shared my experience.

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:10 pm
by AsLan7
Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:06 pm why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boats :) saw your link on the video and shared my experience.
.
Marbella and Puerto Banus are gorgeous places Airman. Any Cobalt boats there? :?:

We apologize if your post came off as spam. I think the sales pitch for Miami rentals may have done it. :D

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:05 pm
by Big Block Power
Airman wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:06 pm why spam straight away ))) I am in Marbella now and as you know we have Puerto Banus with lots of different boats :) saw your link on the video and shared my experience.
Where are you staying in Marbella? I was exactly where you are about 15 years ago. Great place on the Golden mile. I agree with A7 not many people post places like that to stay but thanks. Let's see you post in the new member section with your Cobalt.

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:33 am
by Airman
I saw 1 Cobalt boat once but in Malaga port, in Banus as you know they prefer to park the more luxurious ones where sitting at the restaurants in the port you will neither see sunrise or sunset from its sizes :lol: Here was a gorgeous boat that was standing out this summer just because of the color and everybody was taking photos with it
Image

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:20 am
by AsLan7
Airman wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:33 am I saw 1 Cobalt boat once but in Malaga port, in Banus as you know they prefer to park the more luxurious ones where sitting at the restaurants in the port you will neither see sunrise or sunset from its sizes :lol: Here was a gorgeous boat that was standing out this summer just because of the color and everybody was taking photos with it
Image
.
Wow, that looks like something out of a James Bond 007 movie, Airman. I'm always amazed at the beautiful lines of European boats. Thanks for posting that.

.....and welcome aboard mate!
.

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:28 am
by cmattj
Great share Airman. What type of boat or boating do you get to do there. ?

Re: Miami Boating

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:57 pm
by Big Block Power
When I was there the prince of Saudi had his 100ft yacht at the end of the pier. It's funny we were taking pictures of the Ferrari's and the locals were taking pictures of the Corvettes. Lol
Did you see the mini white house that's close by?
Also we went to a great compound where the shaw of Iran owned it before he went to jail for the arms issue. That's a great place to visit. We had a hotel right in the sea. About a mile down on the Golden Mile.