Page 1 of 3

I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 am
by Southernboatman
Long story short. Abducted by aliens in winter. Slept throgh Spring. Woke up for Summer. Sorry didn’t check out for a bit. Didn’t mean to be out for so long. Good to be back! See a lot (a lot!) of new!! Welcome to the AL Gulf of Mexico!

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:16 am
by AsLan7
We missed ya brutha’....but all is well now as all it takes is a picture posting. :D

...& great to see the aliens like boating too. :mrgreen:

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:21 am
by Big Block Power
Yea baby!
Missed ya buddy!

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:00 am
by estoglow
Welcome back! Based on BBP and Aslan's responses, glad you're back! :)

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:14 am
by Ytmsn
Rednecks United! Glad you're back

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:41 am
by Tuscany
See, black boats DO matter to us..🤣

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:27 pm
by Alaskabound
Welcome back! We were in Your area most of the winter and managed to stay one step ahead of those aliens. They’re sneaky. Working that hard you’re probably in a new A40. Glad to hear from you.

Dub

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:31 am
by Driller
Good to have you back.

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 am
by cmattj
Hey pal welcome back! The auto password is working now 😎

How's the gulf treating you ?

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 pm
by thunder550
Hi back baby, I'm t5500000000000000000

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:32 pm
by NautiGirl
thunder550 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 pm Hi back baby, I'm t5500000000000000000
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 pm
by cmattj
NautiGirl wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:32 pm
thunder550 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 pm Hi back baby, I'm t5500000000000000000
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lemonade on a Sunday.. atta boy!

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:39 pm
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 pm Hi back baby, I'm t5500000000000000000
Your something t555500000000

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 pm
by Southernboatman
Alaskabound wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:27 pm Welcome back! We were in Your area most of the winter and managed to stay one step ahead of those aliens. They’re sneaky. Working that hard you’re probably in a new A40. Glad to hear from you.

Dub
Dub you surely ate at Cobalt a few times then. Call me this winter and we’ll break bread!

Re: I’m back baby

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm
by Southernboatman
Yes good to finally get back on. Lots of catching up to do! Remember Password fixed! Holy Cow now I remember those aliens were talking about that too!