Page 1 of 1
New member from PA
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:06 pm
by AsLan7
Hellooooo Cobalt owners. I stumbled upon this Cobaltchat forum a little over 10 months ago. I’ve been surfing and reading profusely. Really enjoy the info and folks here.
Jack
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 pm
by AsLan7
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:06 pm
Hellooooo Cobalt owners. I stumbled upon this Cobaltchat forum a little over 10 months ago. I’ve been surfing and reading profusely. Really enjoy the info and folks here.
Jack
.
Hey Jack. Yes, great info here. So glad you found us!
....and watch out for thread hijacks and BBP spellings.
Welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 pm
by AsLan7
What....Hey, wait a minute, I think I’m at the nexus of the universe!

Re: New member from PA
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:14 pm
by Driller
You may be orbiting yourself here A7.
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:49 pm
by AsLan7
Driller wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:14 pm
You may be orbiting yourself here A7.
Thought I may get you to bite on this one Driller.

Re: New member from PA
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:45 am
by Alaskabound
A7, don’t cunfuse us non-technical guys
Dub
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:37 am
by tgrace98
This thread makes me feel like I’m watching the movie inception.
Anyways welcome aboard! I’d suggest you post pictures of your boat. Because we don’t know it’s real until we see pics!


Re: New member from PA
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 am
by liquid
i applaud the effort.
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:21 pm
by thunder550
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:09 pm
by AsLan7
Re: New member from PA
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:53 pm
by Table Rockin
Lol....me too A7!