Page 1 of 1
Hmmm
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:08 pm
by liquid
You think this whaler is adequately powered?
Re: Hmmm
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:14 pm
by cmattj
Yes...
I see your 3 350 verados.... and raise you 6
Re: Hmmm
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 pm
by Bobo87
Now that is what I am talking about. Horse power

Re: Hmmm
Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 am
by Table Rockin
Liquid where the hell you at to be taking canal tours? Thats what i want...my boat docked in my backyard.
Re: Hmmm
Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:43 pm
by Big Block Power
Table Rockin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 am
Liquid where the hell you at to be taking canal tours? Thats what i want...my boat docked in my backyard.
He's in Florida. He sent me great pictures of the boys fishing. I think they are having fun.
Re: Hmmm
Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:07 pm
by Silverbullet555
3 is 2, 2 is 1, 1 is none.
Re: Hmmm
Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:54 pm
by liquid
cmattj wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:14 pm
Yes...
I see your 3 350 verados.... and raise you 6
This isn't real!
Re: Hmmm
Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:39 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:43 pm
Table Rockin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 am
Liquid where the hell you at to be taking canal tours? Thats what i want...my boat docked in my backyard.
He's in Florida. He sent me great pictures of the boys fishing. I think they are having fun.
Correct. I'll post some pics when I get caught up in work.