Page 6 of 7

Re: New Member

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:44 pm
by liquid
I'm in on a bracket btw Nauti.

Re: New Member

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:50 pm
by Bobo87
Big 12 tournament this weekend! time to warm up the tv for the big dance just a little over a week away.

Re: New Member

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:06 pm
by Bobo87
Congratulations to KU & KSU (Nauti & Jeff) for making the elite 8! Hope my Raiders can join you guys!

Re: New Member

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 am
by Ytmsn
Basketblablaball. You guys and girl crack me up! You hi-jacked a perfectly good hi-jack to talk about basketball. Really?!! The nerve...

Re: New Member

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:12 am
by Bobo87
When you make the elite 8 yep! Nothing like some basketball and boats 🚣‍♀️ 🏀😬

Re: New Member

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm
by gdane
Congrats to all the Jayhawks!! At least we have one from the Big 12 conference in the big dance!!

Re: New Member

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm
by NautiGirl
We are all Jayhawks in our house this week. I'll update our signature line!

Re: New Member

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:28 am
by no_rulz25
NautiGirl wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm We are all Jayhawks in our house this week. I'll update our signature line!
Good luck in the Final Four, maybe we'll meet up in the Finals!!

Re: New Member

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:59 pm
by Alaskabound
After Ky. Loses, we just have to quit watching for a while. I know it's silly but that's the way it is.

Dub

Re: New Member

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm
by Bobo87
Got my “Guns Up” for the Jayhawks!

Re: New Member

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:14 pm
by NautiGirl
Alaskabound wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:59 pm After Ky. Loses, we just have to quit watching for a while. I know it's silly but that's the way it is.

Dub
I totally get it... Used to be that way but marriage now gives us each another team to cheer for after our favorite loses! And hey, what Kentucky fan doesn't love to see Duke lose?!?

Re: New Member

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:36 pm
by Dale & Rose J
Welcome to the form

Re: New Member

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:36 pm
by thunder550
NautiGirl wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 pm We are all Jayhawks in our house this week. I'll update our signature line!
My dad was a Jayhawk :)

Re: New Member

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 pm
by gdane
Hey Just asking but wasn't there a Marker One thread on here???

Re: New Member

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:14 pm
by Big Block Power
gdane wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 pm Hey Just asking but wasn't there a Marker One thread on here???
Yea I believe John deleted it.