Page 40 of 65

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:14 pm
by Bfun220
rrfisher wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:59 pm After level. Mucho reverse rake

pre.jpg

After Sumo Springs added. Mucho better.

post.jpg
What's that on the front of your trailer ? Grab rail ?

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 pm
by ajcampen
Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:14 pm
rrfisher wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:59 pm After level. Mucho reverse rake

pre.jpg

After Sumo Springs added. Mucho better.

post.jpg
What's that on the front of your trailer ? Grab rail ?
+1

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 pm
by rrfisher
Yeah, it's weird. Bow doesn't touch it, I just use it to steady myself when I climb in through the bow. It's also helpful when I launch alone maneuvering my fata$$ off and on.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:10 pm
by Bfun220
rrfisher wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 pm Yeah, it's weird. Bow doesn't touch it, I just use it to steady myself when I climb in through the bow. It's also helpful when I launch alone maneuvering my fata$$ off and on.
Ive never seen one before. Sounds like it's pretty handy.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 pm
by Jeeper
JJMassar wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:53 pm My tow rig...has an older Sea Ray behind it in this picture but soon to have a new R7 behind it! Can’t wait!
Nice looking Platinum.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:37 pm
by liquid
I like the grabby pole.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:32 am
by Jeeper
2017 F-350 6.7 Power Stroke. 2019 R5 Surf 380.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:54 am
by cmattj
Jeeper wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:32 am 2017 F-350 6.7 Power Stroke. 2019 R5 Surf 380.
She’s awesome! Beautiful Combo

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:05 pm
by NautiGirl
Jeeper wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:32 am 2017 F-350 6.7 Power Stroke. 2019 R5 Surf 380.
TeamNauti loces the Ford! Head turning combo!

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:32 pm
by Jeeper
Thanks for the compliments. Already having the black truck influenced the stripe and trailer color choice. I hope it still looks good behind our white Expedition.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 am
by Tuscany
Now ladies and gents, that is a truck!...and a boat!

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:34 am
by cmattj
Tuscany wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 am Now ladies and gents, that is a truck!...and a boat!
Found this pic on the inner web. I googled “ Red Duramax for sale”
🤣🤣

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:29 am
by Tuscany
cmattj wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:34 am
Tuscany wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:12 am Now ladies and gents, that is a truck!...and a boat!
Found this pic on the inner web. I googled “ Red Duramax for sale”
🤣🤣
Haha, creepy how the innerweb connects the dots to us..
Not for sale though. I’m going to sell it to the business and keep it for winter and for plowing. It’s got a bad to the bone sound system in it..🤣

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:44 pm
by Big Block Power
That's funny guys. Matt your a hoot. T I feel for ya.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:47 am
by liquid
Jeeper wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:32 am 2017 F-350 6.7 Power Stroke. 2019 R5 Surf 380.
That is a legit combo. Nicely done.