Page 4 of 4
Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:04 pm
by Driller
I'm leaning toward this mount, the price is right at less than $200 and I like the way it stows. Table top is not included, so you pick the table you want and screw the mount to the back.
Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:45 pm
by Big Block Power
I like it you just need a Smooth even spot to mount it.
Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:08 pm
by joepetrucci
I have used this in our sprinter van. It works great but make sure there is clearance when you mount the bracket. In my case since the cushions overhanged the cushion base, I had to mount the bracket on a block for clearance.
Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 pm
by joepetrucci
akorcovelos wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:44 am
I only saw a question on using it in multiple locations, i.e. buying more than one bracket, which I guess is an option if you have two specific locations you want it versus being able to adjust it along a rail horizontally.
I do have two mounts in my sprinter RV. The nice thing about the Lagun is that it has two rotations as well as a height adjustment. Mounting horizontal is thus not necessary. If you want to use it in the open bow area and the cockpit area you will have to buy a second bracket (which they sell separately). This system really does work well. You still have to come up with your own table top though
Re: Suggestions for Cockpit Table for Cobalt 220
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:27 am
by AsLan7
joepetrucci wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 pm
akorcovelos wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:44 am
I only saw a question on using it in multiple locations, i.e. buying more than one bracket, which I guess is an option if you have two specific locations you want it versus being able to adjust it along a rail horizontally.
I do have two mounts in my sprinter RV. The nice thing about the Lagun is that it has two rotations as well as a height adjustment. Mounting horizontal is thus not necessary. If you want to use it in the open bow area and the cockpit area you will have to buy a second bracket (which they sell separately). This system really does work well. You still have to come up with your own table top though
.
So glad you found us JoeP….great input too. Any pics?
And welcome aboard mate!
.