Page 26 of 65

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:43 am
by Cycleman6
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 am You are a nicer guy than I am, if I was going to cheat I would go all the way and cheat /w a 2500 or 3500.
In July, I'm heading to the UP of Michigan to boat on Lake Huron for a week, take the boat to Mackinaw Island,etc. For that trip, I'll take a 2500 Mega Cab with Cummins. Already ordered the truck, and it's ready for my trip! :)

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:19 pm
by Tuscany
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 am
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:48 am Yeah no joke 4 corner air ride sounds nice. Now if they would only stop making them look so damn ugly.
Don't go ugly till you start with the F word 😁

Matt that's how it always goes.

4 corner air ride is great from the sales side.
But I guess that's why they have bump stops on all 4 too. Sorry not a fan of our air ride. Service side.
Fiat makes trucks?
Surely you can’t mean Ford?🤣

Patiently waiting for my refreshed 2020 F-350 PSD.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:34 pm
by Bfun220
Cycleman6 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:43 am
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 am You are a nicer guy than I am, if I was going to cheat I would go all the way and cheat /w a 2500 or 3500.
In July, I'm heading to the UP of Michigan to boat on Lake Huron for a week, take the boat to Mackinaw Island,etc. For that trip, I'll take a 2500 Mega Cab with Cummins. Already ordered the truck, and it's ready for my trip! :)
Sounds like a cool trip. Take pictures. :D

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 am
by Big Block Power
Tuscany wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:19 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 am
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:48 am Yeah no joke 4 corner air ride sounds nice. Now if they would only stop making them look so damn ugly.
Don't go ugly till you start with the F word 😁

Matt that's how it always goes.

4 corner air ride is great from the sales side.
But I guess that's why they have bump stops on all 4 too. Sorry not a fan of our air ride. Service side.
Fiat makes trucks?
Surely you can’t mean Ford?🤣

Patiently waiting for my refreshed 2020 F-350 PSD.
Yes they di a d i target say fiat then F. Nope can't do it.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 am
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 am
Yes they di a d i target say fiat then F. Nope can't do it.
Little early for Lemonade isn't it? Maybe not, your on Vacation :D

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:15 am
by Tuscany
🤣🤣🤣

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:49 am
by NautiGirl
cmattj wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 am
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 am
Yes they di a d i target say fiat then F. Nope can't do it.
Little early for Lemonade isn't it? Maybe not, your on Vacation :D
I am working on getting BBP a little gift from Kentucky. Knowing BBP his spelling will become 100% perfect after a couple shots of bourbon.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:38 am
by Ytmsn
Lee Lee Lee munn AiDE!! I brought some to TRL Matt. That stuff is dangerous.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 pm
by liquid
Shots of the new rig yanking Queenie

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm
by liquid
We gotta get this pic posting thing figured out

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:33 pm
by liquid
...

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:35 pm
by liquid
happy place

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:38 pm
by Bfun220
Great picture. Loce that you got the boat in the background. Looks like an advertisement.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:49 pm
by NautiGirl
liquid wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm We gotta get this pic posting thing figured out
That is one nice 190. I bet you could totally pull that /w a Chevy Traverse.

Re: Let's see your Tow rigs with your boat!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 pm
by liquid
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:49 pm
liquid wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm We gotta get this pic posting thing figured out
That is one nice 190. I bet you could totally pull that /w a Chevy Traverse.
Thank you. Someone once said... forget it.

The Acadia pulled it just fine. The Burb it feels like nothing.