Page 3 of 3

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:43 am
by NautiGirl
Very sweet! I've always liked the WSS graphics..adds a little extra without being too much!

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:36 am
by Big Block Power
Sweet nice ride. Can't wait for ten more years! We're going to have some good choices :-)

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:39 am
by Driller
I’d be launching too if I had a boat. It’s in the high 80’s here in Austin, but boat is not back from maintenance until Monday.

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:15 am
by Table Rockin
EndoTiger wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:50 pm Launching for the maiden voyage:
Damn thats a pretty boat. And congrats on a maiden voyage in March! Lucky dude,,,,

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:04 pm
by Tuscany
So happy and excited for you Endo!

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:13 pm
by EndoTiger
Thanks everyone. It's truly been a dream come true this weekend. Been cleaning every nook and cranny I can get to today and planning on going out again tomorrow hopefully. Cool side story to the boat: I don't know how many of you are college football fans, but it's huge for us. We are Clemson people. My 21-month old son is name Brooks WATSON Babb. My wife would have no part of Deshaun, but I got Watson in there :) Well, yesterday, on the way to the sea trial, the sales guy says to me "you know whose boat this was, right?". Turns out it was Clemson's offensive coordinator's boat! I told him that if they had told me that before the deal was made I may have just gone ahead and paid their asking price! Anyway, I was pretty pumped about that and thought it was way cool. It was meant to be!

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:30 pm
by AsLan7
Cool story Endo.
Congrats again. πŸ‘

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:24 am
by Big Block Power
That's cool even though I had to Google all that info relating to the team. Sorry. Go Badgers :-)

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:59 am
by NautiGirl
Cool story!

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:05 am
by Table Rockin
Wow Endo that is cool! Just think....in 5 years or so you can buy the boat he traded in on 😁

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:15 pm
by EndoTiger
Absolutely TR!

Re: Hello from Augusta, GA

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 am
by liquid
That's awesome. Really classic looking boat and i love the white tower and Bim.

Seeing it get home and then get launched... wow we are getting close. I honestly got butterflies like right before a game.