Page 3 of 4

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:47 am
by Joe
71867146-25B1-496C-BB39-3B2C4C16718F.png

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:53 am
by cmattj
BUILD PICS!! AWESOME!

Swim Platform is so cool and nice to see the real Docking lights...Its stunning just in half!! I imagine your close to the factory or do you have someone on the inside.... shooting you pics?

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 am
by Ytmsn
Ohhhh! Nice Joe!

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 am
by Joe
cmattj wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:53 am BUILD PICS!! AWESOME!

Swim Platform is so cool and nice to see the real Docking lights...Its stunning just in half!! I imagine your close to the factory or do you have someone on the inside.... shooting you pics?
The pics were sent via email yesterday. They are very accommodating people in Neodesha that seem to understand and tolerate the excitement of their customers.

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:10 am
by Tuscany
Very, very, very nice!

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
by Table Rockin
Joe wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 am
cmattj wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:53 am BUILD PICS!! AWESOME!

Swim Platform is so cool and nice to see the real Docking lights...Its stunning just in half!! I imagine your close to the factory or do you have someone on the inside.... shooting you pics?
The pics were sent via email yesterday. They are very accommodating people in Neodesha that seem to understand and tolerate the excitement of their customers.
I wondered this too. That is pretty cool that they understand and do their best to cater to our ridiculousness 😁 we boaters arent always right in the head 😉 this guy (me) first and foremost.

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 am
by Table Rockin
Love the hull and bootstripe colors btw 👍

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:42 pm
by EndoTiger
Wow! That must be incredible to see knowing that beast is gonna be your's! Congrats!

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:10 pm
by Driller
That's one whale of a boat!!! We might be able to get the whole chat group onboard if the membership doesn't grow too fast!!! Congrats.

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:14 pm
by Big Block Power
I think it's cool to see the twin holes in the hull. That baby shines. Congrats I couldn't imagine. Maybe the 20 year plan.

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:52 pm
by Joe
And the gifts keep coming this week!
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:53 pm
by Joe
5.jpg

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:54 pm
by Joe
6.jpg

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:01 pm
by Big Block Power
Sweet. I hope that anchor didn't come down I that windshield.lol
Also those tower braces are huge. What is the diameter of that baby. Love the twins installed.

I thought forsure you were going with twin forward drives :-)

Re: New Member - Oklahoma

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:36 pm
by AsLan7
Coming along nicely!