Page 3 of 6

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:45 pm
by NautiGirl
Damn YT that is insane. Those are some lucky people..

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am
by AsLan7
.
Boats & alcohol do not mix well together....this looks like a 2002 262 from a June 19th, 2018 crash. Hopefully not one of our LOTO CChat forum members. Derek VanKluyve? Troubled youth from what I read on some other sites. :(

https://www.lakeexpo.com/boating/boat_c ... 06203.html
.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:54 pm
by Big Block Power
That sucks but I see a unicorn and filler cushions and a bb.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:50 pm
by AsLan7
.

I think the sailboat’s name needs to be switched to the powerboat. :?

https://www.chesapeakebaymagazine.com/b ... 6-99512809
.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:08 am
by AsLan7
.



.




.



.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 am
by akorcovelos
That second one, lol, like the Dukes of Hazard marine addition.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 am
by AsLan7
akorcovelos wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 am That second one, lol, like the Dukes of Hazard marine addition.
.

Ya, it's kinda funny how the chase boat (water cops maybe?) suddenly realized they weren't going to get these guys. :oops:

.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:48 am
by AsLan7
.
He's fortunate he didn't kill himself and his friend....Red neck boating at its finest.... :roll:

.


.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:33 pm
by akorcovelos
yeah those guys are nuts, and it says he does it often...

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:16 pm
by AsLan7
.

Anyone here on the forum from LOTO seen the bigger boat from this hit and run that totaled a 2018 Cobalt?

.
LOTO Cobalt hit & run

.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:35 pm
by Bfun220
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:16 pm .

Anyone here on the forum from LOTO seen the bigger boat from this hit and run that totaled a 2018 Cobalt?

.
LOTO Cobalt hit & run

.
I don't understand how people can just leave .I know they were probably drunk and/or were afraid of the consequences but .........
I'd check and make sure no one was hurt and then take responsibility for screwing up. I don't get it.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:01 pm
by Big Block Power
Do they have a speed limit on that lake at night?
Still scary. I don't think I would sit in any channel at night. Heck sitting in tgrace98 boat later one night I was wondering what one person was thinking when we were out there.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:45 pm
by tgrace98
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:01 pm Do they have a speed limit on that lake at night?
Still scary. I don't think I would sit in any channel at night. Heck sitting in tgrace98 boat later one night I was wondering what one person was thinking when we were out there.
Missouri has a 30mph speed limit at night. But I often see bass boats breaking it and the water patrol chasing them down.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:25 pm
by AsLan7
Turn the volume DOWN to not have to hear the remarks of some of these bozos. Also keeps it family friendly. :)
.

.

Re: Be careful out there

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:05 pm
by Macarokks
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:16 pm .

Anyone here on the forum from LOTO seen the bigger boat from this hit and run that totaled a 2018 Cobalt?

.
LOTO Cobalt hit & run

.
When this happened, I saw some speculation (keyword) that this was a rental Cobalt and that people believed he didn’t get hit; rather, had a wreck and made up a story. I kept scrolling and didn’t lose myself in the comments.