Page 3 of 3
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 am
by AsLan7
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 am
by Tuscany
Hey, that gator duct tape is the Schiz-nit...

I’ll get a proper fix figured out for this..
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 pm
by Cobalt262
Welcome from another "Masshole"! I do my boating on Lake Winnipesaukee, but I've heard some great things about Sebago Lake.
Contrats on your R7! Send pictures when you get it.
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 am
by Whippled263
Welcome to forum!
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:13 pm
by Soonerfan
Awesome color combination! In fact it is so good that it is what I ordered a few months ago including interior color!

My dealer says mine should be here by the end of the week or the first of next week and you can bet I will be post a picture or two! Congratulations and lets hope for an early end to the winter so we can get our R7's out on the water!
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:18 pm
by Soonerfan
Tuscany wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 am
Hey, that gator duct tape is the Schiz-nit...

I’ll get a proper fix figured out for this..
That's great, it gives me something to work on while doing all my garage boating this winter!
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:40 pm
by charron
Cobalt262 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 pm
Welcome from another "Masshole"! I do my boating on Lake Winnipesaukee, but I've heard some great things about Sebago Lake.
Contrats on your R7! Send pictures when you get it.
We love Winni too and actually started looking there for our lake house before we bought on Sebago. Sebago was not as expensive as Winni and more wide open compared to Winni. I just wish Sebago had the restaurants to dock at like Winni does.
Re: Quick intro
Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:02 pm
by liquid
Charron - Welcome to the forum and congrats on the rig. Can't wait to see her.