Page 3 of 3
Re: Malibu purchase of Cobalt change the build quality?
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 pm
by trs23
That used R30 is a fantastic deal, I would consider the upgrade immediately if it had the joystick. I wonder the cost of adding it after the fact? Probably not much change from $20K. I drove an R30 in the fall with joystick control and I don't think I'd have a dual engine without it. The maneuverability was amazing.
Re: Malibu purchase of Cobalt change the build quality?
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:31 pm
by Big Block Power
trs23 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 pm
That used R30 is a fantastic deal, I would consider the upgrade immediately if it had the joystick. I wonder the cost of adding it after the fact? Probably not much change from $20K. I drove an R30 in the fall with joystick control and I don't think I'd have a dual engine without it. The maneuverability was amazing.
I was going to say 20k to add it. Call the marina.