Page 3 of 3

Re: Update to the quick fender clips

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm
by ajcampen
jhnmdahl wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:44 pm There's always the ever-classy "mermaid" fenders from Taylor Made (saw some at West Marine recently:
Image
Yes please

Re: Update to the quick fender clips

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 pm
by AsLan7
I've always wondered how well these work. Anybody ever use them. Some folks with bigger ( > 25') boats seem to use fenders and then hang these as "ornamental" on the side as well. I'm sure they work fine on a bass boat. :lol:

Re: Update to the quick fender clips

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 am
by Dropped Anchor
MnLakeBum wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:18 am I have the quick factory installed clips on my R5 Surf and my Marker One but sometimes have the need to raise or lower them depending upon the dock or the size boat I’m tied up to in the middle of the lake. I found these and installed them on my quick clips and they are amazingly easy to adjust. Best fenders I’ve ever owned. The company is Mission and it is called their Sentry Fender.
Just ordered 2, thank you! While at the store, this mat caught my eye, an inflatable mat.. So I ordered the size small. Looks pretty awesome.
https://www.missionboatgear.com/product ... e-reef-mat