Page 3 of 3

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm
by Big Block Power
klennop wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 pm
Driller wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:00 pm Really nice setup klennop. I don't think you've seen a messy garage yet if your referring to yours as messy. Come on over to my house and I can show you what messy looks like.

Currently in the middle of converting my garage to an artist studio. One man's junk is another ladies art treasures.
Thanks!

LOL, I just like everything in it's place, etc. Good luck with the art studio...maybe you could tell your wife that it is called hording when it gets to a certain point, LOL!
That's awesome hording :-)
My garage was going to be 1200 sq ft till the town said it can't be that big and made me go under a 1000.
Yea we will see what's going on with the trailer and boat. Can't wait to spend more of your money.lol

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm
by Ytmsn
Daaang. Nice setup klennop!

Jeesh Driller. If I wasn't worried about you driving up here and whuppin up on me I say you might have lost your man card letting Mrs Driller turn your garage into an art studio!😊
Actually it's pretty cool you can do that. My wife would rather run me off than have to clean out my garage..

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:36 pm
by Driller
Well, it was that or build an art studio out back. Not sure I have completely dodged that bullet yet, but I'm trying an alternative solution.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 pm
by Ytmsn
I vote you build your man cave out back! Then we can all come down for a sleepover!

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:37 pm
by BIGGUSBLOCKUS
Looks great! Congrats. Bought my 232 last fall and it's been sitting in my garage patiently waiting for spring. Unlike me...

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:56 pm
by EndoTiger
If I could have my boat in a garage like that, I'm pretty sure I'd spend every bit of free time hanging out in there just wiping the boat down constantly! Very nice setup you have there. Congrats on the beautiful boat!