Official Intro

User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Official Intro

Post by Big Block Power »

klennop wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 pm
Driller wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:00 pm Really nice setup klennop. I don't think you've seen a messy garage yet if your referring to yours as messy. Come on over to my house and I can show you what messy looks like.

Currently in the middle of converting my garage to an artist studio. One man's junk is another ladies art treasures.
Thanks!

LOL, I just like everything in it's place, etc. Good luck with the art studio...maybe you could tell your wife that it is called hording when it gets to a certain point, LOL!
That's awesome hording :-)
My garage was going to be 1200 sq ft till the town said it can't be that big and made me go under a 1000.
Yea we will see what's going on with the trailer and boat. Can't wait to spend more of your money.lol
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Official Intro

Post by Ytmsn »

Daaang. Nice setup klennop!

Jeesh Driller. If I wasn't worried about you driving up here and whuppin up on me I say you might have lost your man card letting Mrs Driller turn your garage into an art studio!😊
Actually it's pretty cool you can do that. My wife would rather run me off than have to clean out my garage..
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
User avatar
Driller
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:09 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Official Intro

Post by Driller »

Well, it was that or build an art studio out back. Not sure I have completely dodged that bullet yet, but I'm trying an alternative solution.
2011 242 Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
"DIGGIN' IT"
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Official Intro

Post by Ytmsn »

I vote you build your man cave out back! Then we can all come down for a sleepover!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
BIGGUSBLOCKUS
Captain
Captain
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: Iowa & LOTO 32 Mile Marker
Contact:

Re: Official Intro

Post by BIGGUSBLOCKUS »

Looks great! Congrats. Bought my 232 last fall and it's been sitting in my garage patiently waiting for spring. Unlike me...
2018 Cobalt R30 Twin Volvo 380 w joystick and hard top.
1965 Corvette 396CI/425HP Convertible
EndoTiger
Commander
Commander
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Location: Augusta, GA
Contact:

Re: Official Intro

Post by EndoTiger »

If I could have my boat in a garage like that, I'm pretty sure I'd spend every bit of free time hanging out in there just wiping the boat down constantly! Very nice setup you have there. Congrats on the beautiful boat!
2016 R3 WSS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests