Page 2 of 2

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 pm
by Big Block Power
Very cool stories :-) Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you moved from s lurker to a member. If you don't understand my posts don't worry you soon will.

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 am
by AsLan7
Such talent! Love how you were ahead of your time with the upholstery redesign.
Reading your story made my morning ☕️(with more pics too!). 👍🏻

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 am
by Ytmsn
Good story. Great boat. And an awesome new member! Welcome from Oklahoma. You're going to fit right in here, especially if you can keep up with the hi-jacks. Well, that, and the BBisms. We love new boats, project boats, and everything in between.

And if you don't know what pot jus is don't worry. Nobody else here does either.

Be sure to start a thread in older boats to show pics of your progress on all the improvements you make!

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:31 am
by jhnmdahl
Thunder, yep, electrical engineer, but I’ve been working as a patent attorney most my life.

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:04 am
by Big Block Power
jhnmdahl wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:31 am Thunder, yep, electrical engineer, but I’ve been working as a patent attorney most my life.
John I might need help patenting
Pot the Jus :-)
and other BBisms.lol

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:37 pm
by Ytmsn
He said patent attorney, not patient BB

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:37 pm He said patent attorney, not patient BB
Thanks I did walk into a pole today and almost bit my tongue off looking at sonny and chers cars.lol

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 am
by Cobalt262
Hey Slideruleracer,

Welcome to the forum from Needham, MA.

I've learned so much in the short time since I joined last fall. Everyone is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about everything Cobalt.

I also do my boating on Lake Winnipesaukee. Maybe we'll see you on the water this season.

Re: 2004 250 in MA/NH

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:14 am
by slideruleracer
That would be great Cobalt262! Hopefully we'll be spending a lot of time on the boat this summer!