Page 2 of 3

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:54 pm
by AsLan7
.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 pm
by Cobalt262
Moultonborough, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm
by ajcampen
I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:37 pm
by AsLan7
.
I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!



.

Now you're talkin' my language AJc!👍🏻 :D


.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:10 am
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm
liquid wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:37 pm I live in Pittsford Ny. Boat mostly on Canandaigua.

https://goo.gl/maps/esw2yxazNLD2

My kids are the 7th generation using our Lake house that was built in 1850 I have a bunch of pics that i took last time I was there to show some f the history. Been meaning to post but I've been swamped with EOY stuff. Garbage can stuff as some will understand.
And this is where your google pin dropped for me on the map. Do you visit there often? Something your not telling us? :-)
HAHAHAHA!

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:41 pm
by Tuscany
We have to make it happen!

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 pm
by Big Block Power
Let's try to do something this spring we well have vacation time. I would love to see the falls too so I think I can talk the wife in a quick weekend trip.
We'll have to start a new thread for this.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm
by liquid
ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I want to get over for that.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
by ajcampen
liquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm
ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I want to get over for that.
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:56 am
by Ytmsn
If you guys seriously plan a CC regatta we would fly in for that if its a weekend I'm not booked. Its a 18 hour drive if I pulled the boat and thats not going to happen.

But I'll be glad to bring enough sloppy joes, fritoes and red koolaid for everyone. Who's boat can I ride in? Ah never mind, I'll skip along in all of them. Spread the food, spread the love, right?

I think a regatta would be a lot more likely to happen than a slumber party.. Just tell me where the closest airport is and who's picking us up at the dock! Maybe Driller and Southern would be down for that too?



Southern? Hellooo? Where is that boy?

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
liquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm
ajcampen wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm I live in New Albany / Columbus OH (see blue dot)and boat locally on Alum Creek Lake. I love taking the boat places and plan to go to Norris Lake Tn twice next year. I also plan to swim off my boat while A7 tubes and T chills on his boat next summer on Chautauqua Lake Ny next summer during the NE cobaltchat meet up!
I want to get over for that.
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
Aj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 pm
by ajcampen
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
ajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm
liquid wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm

I want to get over for that.
U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
Aj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
What about aug 4-11? I’ll be staying there on cedar creek that week. Would be great to have u same week!

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:59 pm
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
ajcampen wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

U r invited and get top bunk at T’s barn of no return bunk house
Aj
I might try to get to Norris also. Someone I know had a 8 bedroom condo we might rent. My brother and sister and our family may go. It would prob be in July. Just in the thought process right now.
I still want to get to higgins lake by vans.
What about aug 4-11? I’ll be staying there on cedar creek that week. Would be great to have u same week!
I'll keep that date in the back of my mind when we start planning. Thanks. I have to check his notes for where his condo is. Sunny Villa.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:52 pm
by AsLan7
Just curious.

Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?

Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years. :geek:

Re: Where are you from?

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:52 pm Just curious.

Does the title of this thread drive anyone else nuts?

Sorry. Had to get that off my back. My mom was an English teacher in her early years. :geek:
Nope not at all.lol