Page 2 of 2
Re: On My 2nd Cobalt + 5ft
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:39 pm
by AsLan7
.
Ahh. It looked too shiny to be the trim gauge. My bad. Still beautiful boat.
320-- yes low time for how many years are on this 262.
Congrats again!!
.
Re: On My 2nd Cobalt + 5ft
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:57 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:41 pm
Bite me BB! My arches are out like a members only jacket.
A7 how in the foggy blue thunder did you conclude seat cushions from those pictures? I never saw them until I blew it up about 200%. I swear you are like a houndawg when it comes to those cushions!
I'll bite you like a hound dog. I still can't see the walk through cushions.lol
Re: On My 2nd Cobalt + 5ft
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:34 pm
by AsLan7
.
I still can't see the walk through cushions.lol
.
BbP, I'll reveal the cushion secret if you reveal the YTMSN meaning secret.

Re: On My 2nd Cobalt + 5ft
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:02 pm
by cmattj
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:34 pm
.
I still can't see the walk through cushions.lol
.
BbP, I'll reveal the cushion secret if you reveal the YTMSN meaning secret.
I'm guessing the snaps are the giveaway on cushions.. just a hunch
That is a beautiful 262!!!
Re: On My 2nd Cobalt + 5ft
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm
by AsLan7
cmattj wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:02 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:34 pm
.
I still can't see the walk through cushions.lol
.
BbP, I'll reveal the cushion secret if you reveal the YTMSN meaning secret.
I'm guessing the snaps are the giveaway on cushions.. just a hunch
That is a beautiful 262!!!
.
Yup.
You are killing me Matt!
.
Re: On My 2nd Cobalt + 5ft
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:33 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:34 pm
.
I still can't see the walk through cushions.lol
.
BbP, I'll reveal the cushion secret if you reveal the YTMSN meaning secret.
Nope. I saw the snaps but the cushions go in the middle. The supports are there but that still didn't mean the cushions are there. They had to have been in site.