Page 2 of 3

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 pm
by AsLan7
.
Thought I would bump this thread.

Click on "page 1"
It will certainly help those in the northern latitudes press thru the 2018 "winter blues" as they view the amazing pictures and YouTube Video that was posted here.


.....and C'mon back mluters....it's been almost a year since your last post....& we want more! :D

.

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:58 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 pm .
Thought I would bump this thread.

Click on "page 1"
It will certainly help those in the northern latitudes press thru the 2018 "winter blues" as they view the amazing pictures and YouTube Video that was posted here.


.....and C'mon back mluters....it's been almost a year since your last post....& we want more! :D

.
Yes he has great videos from lake Powell.

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:59 pm
by AsLan7
Yes he has great videos from lake Powell.
.
His pics aren't to shabby either. (although the one with the bow on the rocks makes me cringe a little :? )

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:02 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:59 pm
Yes he has great videos from lake Powell.
.
His pics aren't to shabby either. (although the one with the bow on the rocks makes me cringe a little :? )
Right. I wouldn't.

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 pm
by Tuscany
I could make a nice calendar from those pics!
Congrats and welcome!

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm
by Table Rockin
I have to get on that lake sometime soon. Holy cow thats scenic. Congrats!

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:20 am
by thunder550
We used to do a week on a houseboat at Powell every other year when I was growing up. Been telling the wife I want to get back to doing that now that we have a boat again. Not going to happen this summer but hopefully next summer...

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 pm
by liquid
Still looks like Mars. Where is everyone on that lake?

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:31 pm
by thunder550
Hiding in the canyons :)

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 pm
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:20 am We used to do a week on a houseboat at Powell every other year when I was growing up. Been telling the wife I want to get back to doing that now that we have a boat again. Not going to happen this summer but hopefully next summer...
Not without me you won't. I'm in.

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:07 pm
by thunder550
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 pm Not without me you won't. I'm in.
Awesome! You bring the houseboat, we'll bring the Cobalt. I like the way this is going already! :D

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:16 pm
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:07 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 pm Not without me you won't. I'm in.
Awesome! You bring the houseboat, we'll bring the Cobalt. I like the way this is going already! :D
Actually a buddy of mine on the other forum owns one there already. Maybe we can get a deal. Yt you in?

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:39 pm
by thunder550
Oh dang! Let's do this :)

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm
by gdane
Bring it We will be in!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hello from Calif

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:13 pm
by Big Block Power
gdane wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm Bring it We will be in!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's rule that lake next year.