Page 2 of 2
Re: Newbie Cobalt Owner - 2006 220S
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:09 pm
by liquid
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm
I love the 220 model that you have Dan. Mainly because of the center walkthru. Easy and you lose no seating with the filler cushions. Sure wish Cobalt would go back to producing center walk thrus vs side in their production line. I think on some future models it may be an option.
Love big block power too...grunt grunt

))
Hope you get that fuel filler fixed. Never heard of that issue. I'm still using the screw on type.
Btw, your signature is AWESOME!
Look at that... People are using avatars. That changed a while back and my avi disappeared. may be time to fix that...
Re: Newbie Cobalt Owner - 2006 220S
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:32 pm
by AsLan7
"Look at that... People are using avatars."
Took me a little while to resize it and make it work Liquid.
Another cool option I've seen in other (non-Cobalt) forums is an area where you can click and choose your avatar. Maybe we have that--not sure. Great feature if we do.
Re: Newbie Cobalt Owner - 2006 220S
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:30 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:32 pm
"Look at that... People are using avatars."
Took me a little while to resize it and make it work Liquid.
Another cool option I've seen in other (non-Cobalt) forums is an area where you can click and choose your avatar. Maybe we have that--not sure. Great feature if we do.
I gave up. I couldn't get it small enough with my phone. Should have done it when I was on meds.lol
Re: Newbie Cobalt Owner - 2006 220S
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:40 pm
by AsLan7
"I gave up. I couldn't get it small enough with my phone. Should have done it when I was on meds.lol"
I had to copy a relatively smaller image on google.
Paste it into Microsoft paint.
Hit "edit" and resize it to less than 100x100.
Save
Then it worked!