Page 2 of 2

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:16 am
by Stagdad
Craigslist crazy: "uh, wanna trade for a '79 glastron, and my '84 Bronco? Won't take much to get em going....and I can do any tree trimminng for ya and throw in my old Remington single shot 12 gauge."😂 Don't you just love dealing with them nuts?...

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:46 am
by Big Block Power
Stagdad wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:16 am Craigslist crazy: "uh, wanna trade for a '79 glastron, and my '84 Bronco? Won't take much to get em going....and I can do any tree trimminng for ya and throw in my old Remington single shot 12 gauge."😂 Don't you just love dealing with them nuts?...
Those are some of my fav items other than the guns. I'm take you up on that!

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:58 am
by AsLan7
Stagdad wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:16 am Craigslist crazy: "uh, wanna trade for a '79 glastron, and my '84 Bronco? Won't take much to get em going....and I can do any tree trimminng for ya and throw in my old Remington single shot 12 gauge."😂 Don't you just love dealing with them nuts?...
.
It is amusing...if not just downright irritating. Although I gotta say, ‘84 Broncos are hot right now. Just sayin’. ;)

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:42 am
by ajcampen
Chrispval wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 pm I definately have some “extra’s” that I didnt sell. If anyone needs anything for their R3 - message me. I have all the factory parts to make your arch power, a mooring cover (the $1600 one). And I am sure other misc cobalt stuff that I pulled out before dropping it to the marina.
Oh what other misc stuff?

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:31 am
by Chrispval
ajcampen wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:42 am
Chrispval wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 pm I definately have some “extra’s” that I didnt sell. If anyone needs anything for their R3 - message me. I have all the factory parts to make your arch power, a mooring cover (the $1600 one). And I am sure other misc cobalt stuff that I pulled out before dropping it to the marina.
Oh what other misc stuff?
Some various sizes of cobalt fender covers, a cobalt stainless transom gate, cobalt lines, the famous umbrella adapter.

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:12 pm
by Chrispval
Norris_Boating wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:40 am That sold fast, what is the ETA on a new boat from cobalt?
R7 in sights, we shall see how much longer they will build them.

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:39 pm
by chiguy79
Get busy for a day or 2 these days and boats are sold. Thanks for the note last boat was glacier bay 2640. Now in Midwest so looking at cobalts and dual console outboards ideally 22-25' range.

Re: 2018 R3 WSS for sale

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:53 am
by dustinm
chiguy79 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:39 pm Get busy for a day or 2 these days and boats are sold. Thanks for the note last boat was glacier bay 2640. Now in Midwest so looking at cobalts and dual console outboards ideally 22-25' range.
If you want a boat this year you have to have it in gear! We sold two this summer the first one was sold 5 minutes after listing and the second one was sold before I listed it.