2018 CobaltChat factory tour Username identification....

User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: 2018 CobaltChat factory tour Username identification....

Post by AsLan7 »

Holy Smokes wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:24 pm I was the one of the "incognito" attendees..... My father-in-law, Phil joined me on the drive from OPKS. Unfortunately, I couldn't make any of the evening social events due to our son's sports schedule, but I really wanted to join the tour. Oddly enough, I grew up just 15 miles south of Neodesha and always been around Cobalts, but never been to the plant. It was a treat to meet those of you that I did and look forward to meeting others sometime again. Maybe at LOTO next season...... :D

Big thanks to AsLan7 for bringing up the accolades to the 262/263 and especially the 343 series as the sexiest boats ever made! Totally agree!

Oh, I'm on the far left, blue pullover. FIL in the back with the hat.

Travis
aka "Holy Smokes"
Little background on the username.... years ago I had a 1979 Cigarette 33 Limited Edition before Cobalts and still have a 1974 Cig 20 that we love to use to tear up the main channel at LOTO.
.

Dang HS.....you are into sexy boats!

.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: 2018 CobaltChat factory tour Username identification....

Post by Big Block Power »

Here's a good shot at the dinner table. Gdane saying hi next to Matt. Matt's got lemon drops coming and Katie telling me to be careful in driving. Lol so I milked 1 out for awhile. Yum👍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests