Page 2 of 2

Re: 252 with a 502

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:04 pm
by thunder550
Looks like a nice boat, the pics leave something to be desired as far as detail goes. Price definitely seems high, I was thinking I'd be lucky to get $22k for mine if I sold it. But I'd be thrilled with $25k lol.

Re: 252 with a 502

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:20 am
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:04 pm Looks like a nice boat, the pics leave something to be desired as far as detail goes. Price definitely seems high, I was thinking I'd be lucky to get $22k for mine if I sold it. But I'd be thrilled with $25k lol.
You only have like 15 in it with the trailer. Id be happy too with 25.lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: 252 with a 502

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 am
by tgrace98
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:20 am
thunder550 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:04 pm Looks like a nice boat, the pics leave something to be desired as far as detail goes. Price definitely seems high, I was thinking I'd be lucky to get $22k for mine if I sold it. But I'd be thrilled with $25k lol.
You only have like 15 in it with the trailer. Id be happy too with 25.lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought he had 15 just in his trailer :lol:

Re: 252 with a 502

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:06 am
by thunder550
Oh, we're including a trailer now! I'd ask $53k with the trailer included. Them badass E/H brakes are worth something!

Re: 252 with a 502

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:53 am
by Big Block Power
tgrace98 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 am
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:20 am
thunder550 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:04 pm Looks like a nice boat, the pics leave something to be desired as far as detail goes. Price definitely seems high, I was thinking I'd be lucky to get $22k for mine if I sold it. But I'd be thrilled with $25k lol.
You only have like 15 in it with the trailer. Id be happy too with 25.lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought he had 15 just in his trailer :lol:
That was before the brakes!!