Page 2 of 3

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am
by Tuscany
Question answered🤣

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:44 am
by liquid
cmattj wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 pm
liquid wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 pm


I love fishing for strippers. ;)


:lol:
One more reason you need to go to the Cobalt event.
One more reason I shouldn't! :lol:

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:45 am
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am Question answered🤣
Instead of mounting a grill or an umbrella mod I think we can all agree this is significantly more practical.

Add it to the build!

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:32 pm
by Big Block Power
Oh my it went there.
Sliderule your next project for liquid.

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:56 pm
by Tuscany
liquid wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:45 am
Tuscany wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am Question answered🤣
Instead of mounting a grill or an umbrella mod I think we can all agree this is significantly more practical.

Add it to the build!
Yes, Cobalt engineers sleeping at the switch.. a must have option.. 🤣

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:30 am
by AsLan7
Tuscany wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:56 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:45 am
Tuscany wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am Question answered🤣
Instead of mounting a grill or an umbrella mod I think we can all agree this is significantly more practical.

Add it to the build!
Yes, Cobalt engineers sleeping at the switch.. a must have option.. 🤣
.
Just to make sure we are all on the same page, we are talking about the straw covered roof and highlighted side rails option allowing all those folks to socialize comfortably in the shade, correct?

Maybe Cobalt could use that for the cover of their 2019 catalog.

.

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 pm
by Ytmsn
Nope. I gotcha covered. No pun intended..

I got one of these last year thinking it would be pretty cool. Turns out it looks just as ratty as it looks. Never made it for longer that 3 minutes on the boat.
20181109_135048.jpg

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:46 am
by slideruleracer
I'll be honest.. I've thought about making accessories for the umbrella adapters... Table, laptop stand, grill mount (probably only for the 262/282 style - not for over the vinyl), rod holders... But stripper pole hadn't crossed my mind..

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:28 pm
by MnLakeBum
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 pm Nope. I gotcha covered. No pun intended..

I got one of these last year thinking it would be pretty cool. Turns out it looks just as ratty as it looks. Never made it for longer that 3 minutes on the boat.
Did she get splinters??

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:53 pm
by AsLan7
MnLakeBum wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:28 pm
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 pm Nope. I gotcha covered. No pun intended..

I got one of these last year thinking it would be pretty cool. Turns out it looks just as ratty as it looks. Never made it for longer that 3 minutes on the boat.
Did she get splinters??

.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
.

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:32 pm
by liquid
Resurrection.

John I apologize but Slide has a gift.

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 am
by Kate
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Norris_Boating wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm Wow you got off real easy! Most people are like Fish on a Cobalt!! Why would you keep dead fish on a cobalt!! Keep the hooks and bait away from that beauty!
;)
I warned him right away and the heavy hitters stayed away this time. I guess he didn't want to cut off the tower so anything other than that we let side now. Lol
8) Fishing from a Cobalt (or even talking about fishing from a Cobalt) is treason. Penalty: Forfeiture of boat to CC. Offender's new avatar shall be the following:

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:39 am
by Ytmsn
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 am
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Norris_Boating wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm Wow you got off real easy! Most people are like Fish on a Cobalt!! Why would you keep dead fish on a cobalt!! Keep the hooks and bait away from that beauty!
;)
I warned him right away and the heavy hitters stayed away this time. I guess he didn't want to cut off the tower so anything other than that we let side now. Lol
8) Fishing from a Cobalt (or even talking about fishing from a Cobalt) is treason. Penalty: Forfeiture of boat to CC. Offender's new avatar shall be the following:
John we need to put Kate's "Rules of Engagement" on a sticky somewhere!

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:39 am
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 am
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 pm
I warned him right away and the heavy hitters stayed away this time. I guess he didn't want to cut off the tower so anything other than that we let side now. Lol
8) Fishing from a Cobalt (or even talking about fishing from a Cobalt) is treason. Penalty: Forfeiture of boat to CC. Offender's new avatar shall be the following:
John we need to put Kate's "Rules of Engagement" on a sticky somewhere!
I put them on me fridge Yt. Is that OK 😂😂🏡

Re: Fishing from an R5

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:56 pm
by liquid
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 am
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Norris_Boating wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm Wow you got off real easy! Most people are like Fish on a Cobalt!! Why would you keep dead fish on a cobalt!! Keep the hooks and bait away from that beauty!
;)
I warned him right away and the heavy hitters stayed away this time. I guess he didn't want to cut off the tower so anything other than that we let side now. Lol
8) Fishing from a Cobalt (or even talking about fishing from a Cobalt) is treason. Penalty: Forfeiture of boat to CC. Offender's new avatar shall be the following:
A boat full of football Yellowfin would make me very happy... as long as it's not a Cobalt.