Page 2 of 4

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm
by Patriot 8713
We took the boat out for it's maiden run at LOTO. They were having a Harbor Hop poker run last Saturday. It was cold (50°), but we ran 42 miles with no issues! The family loved the boat and cannot wait until spring!

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:09 pm
by AsLan7
Patriot 8713 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm We took the boat out for it's maiden run at LOTO. They were having a Harbor Hop poker run last Saturday. It was cold (50°), but we ran 42 miles with no issues! The family loved the boat and cannot wait until spring!
That's fantastic P8713....great to hear.

Btw, as promised, I checked our invoice for the CC install on the 263. Corsa parts totaled $2,895.20 and 2.5 hours of labor at $103/hour came to $257.50. That's a grand total of $3,152.70 for parts plus install. Worth every penny! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 am
by Patriot 8713
Patriot 8713 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm We took the boat out for it's maiden run at LOTO. They were having a Harbor Hop poker run last Saturday. It was cold (50°), but we ran 42 miles with no issues! The family loved the boat and cannot wait until spring!
The girls always ride up front and refused to let a little cold weather stop them. I did take it up to about 45mph to see if I could force them to give up and it didn't work. lol

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:59 am
by Patriot 8713
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:09 pm
Patriot 8713 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm We took the boat out for it's maiden run at LOTO. They were having a Harbor Hop poker run last Saturday. It was cold (50°), but we ran 42 miles with no issues! The family loved the boat and cannot wait until spring!
That's fantastic P8713....great to hear.

Btw, as promised, I checked our invoice for the CC install on the 263. Corsa parts totaled $2,895.20 and 2.5 hours of labor at $103/hour came to $257.50. That's a grand total of $3,152.70 for parts plus install. Worth every penny! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.
Thanks AsLan7.

I got a quote for parts from Hardin Marine for just over $2,300. This quote is supposed to include the 2 diffusers (81040-CBI1-H ), tips (20 deg trimmed flange - 11071), and all hoses and clamps. Is this the parts list that you have?

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:02 am
by AsLan7
Patriot 8713 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:59 am
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:09 pm
Patriot 8713 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm We took the boat out for it's maiden run at LOTO. They were having a Harbor Hop poker run last Saturday. It was cold (50°), but we ran 42 miles with no issues! The family loved the boat and cannot wait until spring!
That's fantastic P8713....great to hear.

Btw, as promised, I checked our invoice for the CC install on the 263. Corsa parts totaled $2,895.20 and 2.5 hours of labor at $103/hour came to $257.50. That's a grand total of $3,152.70 for parts plus install. Worth every penny! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.
Thanks AsLan7.

I got a quote for parts from Hardin Marine for just over $2,300. This quote is supposed to include the 2 diffusers (81040-CBI1-H ), tips (20 deg trimmed flange - 11071), and all hoses and clamps. Is this the parts list that you have?
It is....although I like your price better. 😁

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:57 am
by LOTOHEAD
We did the harbor hop too! My boys didn’t brave the bow though! This weekend we are headed from the 16 mm down to HA Ha Tonka on our season ending trek. The leaves should b awesome.

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm
by cmattj
Nice pics LH. Isn’t the windshield sweet on the 282. It’s almost hoodie season here too. Nice to hear your enjoying her!

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:32 pm
by BIGGUSBLOCKUS
Perfect boat for LOTO. Congratulations!

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 pm
by Eric55AMG
Another welcome from STL (Ballwin).
The 282 is an awesome boat for LOTO.
I keep my 302 over at Marinemax until I figure something else out (we keep bouncing between buying a condo vs house).
Agree with AsLan ... CC worth it ... Love letting the twin big blocks sing :-D

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:13 pm
by AsLan7
Eric55AMG wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 pm
Agree with AsLan ... CC worth it ... Love letting the twin big blocks sing :-D
.
I wouldn’t expect anything less from an AMG owner. :mrgreen:

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:53 am
by Patriot 8713
Just ordered the Corsa exhaust. I talked to the tech at TMG performance which (I assume) now owns Corsa and got the install specs.

I will wait until spring to install, since it is already winterized. Can't wait!

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:47 pm
by cmattj
Excellent!

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm
by NautiGirl
Oprah You Get a Car 01112018193633.jpg

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:45 pm
by Big Block Power
NautiGirl wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm Oprah You Get a Car 01112018193633.jpg
That's funny. I want one!!!

Re: New Member in Missouri 2005 282

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:32 pm
by AsLan7
Patriot 8713 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:53 am Just ordered the Corsa exhaust. I talked to the tech at TMG performance which (I assume) now owns Corsa and got the install specs.

I will wait until spring to install, since it is already winterized. Can't wait!
NICE, P8713! 👌🏻