Page 2 of 2

Re: New Member down south

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:48 am
by Southernboatman
Welcome from AL joe! Let’s see it!

Re: New Member down south

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 am
by Bobo87
Another howdy welcome from Texas. Can’t wait to see the pics.

Re: New Member down south

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:29 pm
by Joe2580
Okay, finally got some pics! Just a few to corroborate the purchase and the use of the site. :). Love this boat; 12 years old, and needs some work, but it is increadably well thought out and well built. I'm really looking forward to working on it and making in my own.

Re: New Member down south

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:44 am
by Ytmsn
Looks great! I love that center walkthrough and the wider beam. Did it come with all the filler cushions? I hope so, they are virtually impossible to find if you dont already have them.

Re: New Member down south

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 am
by no_rulz25
What's going on with the trailer winch set-up? :0

Re: New Member down south

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:13 pm
by Big Block Power
no_rulz25 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 am What's going on with the trailer winch set-up? :0
I would guess boat didn't come with the trailer.