Page 2 of 2

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:55 pm
by jpclick
Yes, I've had it on the lake the last couple of years. My buddy let my side-tie at his place on Old Channel Bay, which is just past Narrows bridge (major water way) so you may have seen it there but I have since moved so my dock is now on the other side of the lake.

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:05 am
by ATX Cobalt
Welcome from Texas, I love the layout of that model. I use to go to Lake Minnetonka when I was a child growing up in Iowa. Good memories there.

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:30 pm
by The La Salts
Welcome from Miami and a fellow 276 owner

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:43 pm
by TinCupp
Lake Minnetonka representing! I’m headed to pick my new (to me) 226 up in about an hour. Im in Jennings Bay. I’m sure I’ll see you on the lake jpclick.

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:46 pm
by Big Block Power
TinCupp wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:43 pm Lake Minnetonka representing! I’m headed to pick my new (to me) 226 up in about an hour. Im in Jennings Bay. I’m sure I’ll see you on the lake jpclick.
Very cool. Congrats

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 pm
by liquid
You were late to the board and I'm late to welcome you. Welcome.

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:13 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 pm You were late to the board and I'm late to welcome you. Welcome.
Nice liquid. How's the floors. Lol

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 pm
by Table Rockin
Nice boat! Almost bought a 276 myself before settling on an R7. Id say $60k was a good price so again congrats!

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:48 am
by MnLakeBum
Beautiful boat and Minnetonka is either the best or certainly one of the best metro lakes in the country. Love the color combo.

Our R5 will stay up at Gull Lake all summer but I will be occasionally be bringing the SeaDoo’s back with us to Edina during the week. I plan on bringing them out on Tonka midweek very soon.

Re: Lake Minnetonka Member-2009 Cobalt 276

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:02 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:13 pm
liquid wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 pm You were late to the board and I'm late to welcome you. Welcome.
Nice liquid. How's the floors. Lol
Apparently people up here hate work and money. Postponed.